Join the Great Falls Genealogy Society today!
Membership provides a meaningful way to give back to the Society and help other researchers. Membership fees help fund the GFGS Library Collection and preservation projects. Our members also help by maintaining our library and research facilities, volunteering in the Montana Room of the Great Falls Public Library, producing high quality publications and presenting classes and programs.
Membership in the Great Falls Genealogy Society is on an annual basis.
- Individual Membership: $25.00
- Family Membership (for up to 2 people living in the same house): $30.00
- Lifetime Individual: $500.00
- Lifetime Joint (for up to 2 people living in the same house): $600.00
The Great Falls Genealogy Society, now celebrating its 40th year, is renowned in Montana for its excellence in library resources, programming and membership services. Annual membership fees entitle the member to:
Expand your research and get past roadblocks:
- The Falls Newsletter, our monthly newsletter
- Treasure State Lines, our semi-annual journal
- Free access to genealogy websites for which the Society has a subscription (available only on the computers in the Society’s library)
Network with others interested in genealogy:
- Monthly meetings and programs
- Savings on classes and special-topic workshops
- Society research trips such as the Family History Library in Salt Lake City
- Receive member information from Montana State Genealogical Society
Support the Great Falls Genealogy Society:
- Work on a variety of projects
- Staff the library or Montana Room
- Serve on a committee
- Assist with programs or workshops
There are many opportunities for volunteering that range from active involvement to participating just a few times per year. Volunteering for GFGS also allows you to meet and network with others who share a passion for genealogy.